NEW COVID-19 POLICIES
Valued prospective and current patients of Healthy Smile Dental Center, please be aware of some changes to our office procedures that have been incorporated to keep all of us as safe as possible during the time of the coronavirus pandemic. We greatly appreciate your willingness to help do all that is possible to prevent the spread of the coronavirus to members of our community.
- We will not be utilizing a waiting room. Upon arrival, please text (preferred) or call the number that will be posted on the door. This number differs from our regular office number, so please use this specific number provided to waiting patients. Inform us the make/model/color of your car and a staff member will come escort you to your treatment room when we are ready to receive you. You should get a response from us within minutes after texting or calling, even if your room is not yet ready.
- Please wear a mask or face covering to your appointment and at all times in the office if you're not directly receiving dental treatment. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided.
- Questions related to billing/accounts will be addressed over the phone or email rather than in person with front office personnel in order to minimize person to person contact. Please call us at 816-628-2737 or email us at email@example.com.
- Please do not show up for an appointment if you've been exposed to someone suspected to have COVID, or if you are experiencing symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath, pain in chest, loss of taste/smell, fever, body/muscle aches, or have been running a fever of 100.4 or greater recently.
- All patients will be asked several screening questions related to COVID, and have their temperature taken prior to being allowed into the office.
Thank you again for helping keep all of us safe and healthy.
All of us at Healthy Smile Dental Center